Elite Technology Foundation IBI (D5) Tech-Fund and the fund manager, IBI Mutual Fund Management (1978) Ltd. (“IBI”), attach great importance to maintaining information security, as well as the privacy of their customers who are visiting the website.
- Information retention – in order to optimize and improve the services provided by IBI, during the visit to the site, there may be personal information collected about visitors, such as: Name, residential address, email address, etc. It is clarified that this information is obtained when the site’ visitor provides it of his/her own free will (for example, when requesting to contact him/her).
- Use of Information, Protection and Confidentiality – IBI invests a great deal of efforts and resources to protect the information it receives from visitors of the website. IBI uses “secure browsing” technology, so its servers are not directly connected to the Internet, but are isolated through several layers of protection designed to prevent damage to servers containing information, including personal information of the website visitors. In addition, IBI uses TLS technology to encrypt the personal information transmitted to IBI from the website visitors. IBI undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information, subject to the provisions of the Privacy Protection Act, 1981, and other relevant laws. Any information provided by the website visitors will constitute an approval by the website visitor to IBI and / or on its behalf to use the information provided. IBI may, in its sole discretion, use the collected information for statistical processing, segmentation, etc. In some cases, IBI may transfer the information to a third party, subject to the provisions of the law. It should be clarified that, despite the identification measures taken by IBI as a precautionary measure, there may be various risks associated with the use of the website, which include: Viruses, worms, Trojans, software applications, infiltration of databases, phishing, errors, disclosure and / or alteration of information by anyone unauthorized, etc. In any event, IBI or anyone on its behalf will not send you any request for your account details and password, and such notification, if sent, will be fictitious and will be a phishing attempt to abuse your information.
- Precautions and rules for safe browsing – To verify that you are browsing the secure area of IBI’s website, please make sure that the URL listed on the IBI login page consists of the letters; https rather than http, and there is a header bar lock, indicating encrypted communication. Click the lock icon that appears on screens that require customer identification. Double-clicking on the lock will display a digital certificate confirming that it is an IBI website. You must verify that the certificate has been issued for IBI and that it is valid.
“The Company” – Elite Technology Foundation IBI (D5) Tech-Fund and / or the Fund Manager, IBI Mutual Fund Management (1978) Ltd.
“Subscriber” and / or “Subscribers” – any person and / or corporation and / or any other entity entering their details on the Company’s website and / or any other Company document.
- The registration of the information by the subscribers constitutes the consent of the subscribers that their details and any data produced on the basis of this data and any information about them, that came and / or comes to the knowledge of the Company, will be kept in one or more databases of the Company or on its behalf and that this information will be used according to the following purposes: (A) for the purpose of contacting the subscriber in any manner and by any means of communication as may be deemed appropriate, including in writing, in print, by telephone, by facsimile, by computer or other means; (B) Statistical analysis and research. It is further agreed that such information will be considered the property of the Company and the subscriber hereby waives any claim for the use and / or ownership of such information, including waiver of any claim under the Privacy Protection Act, 1981. The Company will not be in breach of privacy obligation or considered as violating the user privacy for any information as defined in the Computer Law 1995, which would identify or trace a user by another and which result from the use of electronic communications in general and computer communications in particular.
- The Subscribers confirm that they know that they have no legal obligation to provide their details and that the above information is provided voluntarily and with their consent. The Subscribers hereby expressly agree to the said use of their information and confirm that its use will not be considered a violation of privacy and will not entitle them with any remedies and / or compensation.
- The Company will not disclose the Subscriber’s information to third parties except in any of the following: (A) if required to do so by judicial order or by law; (B) If receives an alert for legal proceedings against it and / or any dispute, lawsuit, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between the Subscriber and the Company. Subscribers will have no claim or demand against the Company in connection with the delivery of such personal details and they hereby waive such demand or claim.
- Subscribers who object to the use of such information or who wish to remove themselves from the Company’s registered database will remove themselves by contacting the Company’s Customer Relations Centre at Rachell@IBI.co.il.
- Communication networks, computers, servers and websites are exposed to attacks and hacking attempts by various parties. The Company takes a number of security measures in order to maintain the privacy of information entered by the Subscribers, but the Subscribers must know that this cannot be fully guaranteed and there may be security breaches and infiltrations of information. The Company does not warrant that the services and information on the website and the servers that store the information will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein. By registering with the site, the Subscribers release the Company and / or anyone on its behalf from responsibility for any damage caused to them and / or anyone on their behalf due to attacks, attempts to hack and infiltrate such information and waive any claim and/or demand from the Company because of it.